Hydraulic Calculator Free is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-27. The program can be installed on Android.
This Hydraulic Calculator App is designed for calculation the pressure drop in the design of liquid, gas, two-phase fluid pipelines taking account of inline fittings (such as bends, valves and so on) will be carried out. The friction factor is calculated using Poiseuille's equation for laminar flow and Colebrook's equation for transitional and turbulent flows. The methods used for calculation fitting pressure loss are Darby's 3K method as it give the better curve fits for pressure loss vs K factor data for various fittings.
Calculation and Features
• Liquid: The density does not change with pressure drop. It is also assumed that the temperature drop is not signiﬁcant to change the ﬂuid density appreciably.
• Select Liquid & Gas from drop down list
• Select pipe schedule from drop down list
• Select pipe material from drop down list
• Unit Conversion: Mass Flow Rate, Volume Flow Rate, Temperature, Pressure, Density.
Keyword: Hydraulic Calculation, Pressure Drop, Pressure Loss, Fluid Flow
Hydraulic Calculator Free (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.